- MEN’S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS
- WOMEN’S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS
- RECREATIONAL GYMNASTICS
- RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS
- AEROBICS AND PILATES
Gymnastics is a system of selected exercises and methodical procedures aimed at the harmonious physical development of a person and their psychophysical abilities. Due to the different movement structures, it is considered a fundamental sport for developing basic motor skills such as strength, coordination, mobility, balance, and speed. All you need to perform any of the gymnastic disciplines is the right equipment.
FOR MEN'S AND WOMEN’S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS
- Training and competition equipment (FIG certified equipment) for professional users.
- Pommel horse.
- Parallel bars and uneven bars.
- Horizontal bar.
- Balance beam.
- Gymnastics pit and equipment.
- Other additional training and competition equipment.
GYMNASTICS FOR ALL
- Our program includes a full range of devices and props for practicing gymnastic elements of women's and men's artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, and acrobatics.
- The equipment is intended for children and adults who practice in school or in club, as it is imperative to develop basic motor abilities, such as strength, coordination, flexibility, balance, and speed.
- Climbers, mats, bucks, wall bars, etc.
- Jump rope.
- Large trampoline.
- Small trampoline.
- Inflatable acrobatic tracks.
AEROBICS AND PILATES
- It is a continuous performance of high-intensity movement structures accompanied by music.
- Aerobics is becoming interesting mainly due to various forms of recreational group exercise, which are developed daily on the market (hi-lo, TNZ, step, slide dance, move it, water aerobics, etc.)
- This type of exercise requires only space and appropriate sports equipment.